Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/09/22

Me again - I'm must be missing something or just ....don't know

Hi again,
Jeez, you know the bf1 has been calling me and out of courteosy I just returned his call. He advised in his message that I change my voice mail because it is sad, it is direct, not sad. Anyway, getting off the point. He is either oblivious to me and what I feel or just plain switched off from reality. He hasn't come to see me and hasn't been there for me but now has the audacity to ask me to come "sleep" over either tonight or tomorrow night. Am I missing something here?
I just can't phanthom this, he didn't give me a chance to respond asking me to call him later, what on earth should I do, ignore him, call him or what?
You know while is hospital he called and asked if we could have a private room, a place to be 'alone'. Do you think he is just so wrapped up in himself he doesn't take note of things around him or am I trying to reason his behaviour.
Damn, he has my head in a turmoil and sorry guys body didn't survive today, not too much damage though as tried red ink pen, not satisfying though. Working on it. Writiing seems to help.
Please give me some advise.....I want to exchange my brain for someone elses, just one day of not thinking would be great.....mumble, mumble, mumble, groan......

he surely does sound rather dof and insensitive, doesn't he ? Maybe indeed, as you imply, too wrapped up in himself ?

6
Posted by: J (the one you know) | 2004/09/22

I am always attracted to your postings, as we have such similar stories..hope you are still there , though!
I say, dont call him, be nasty, why did he not think of telling you to "pak die bul by die horings aan" when you were in hospital?
If there is anyone that must stop the k*k, then it's HIM? Be hard and make him feel a bit of pain...
Anyway, I know I always ask stupid questions, like the exercise/sport thing earlier, but have you ever thought of writing a novel.Maybe something like an autobiography, with a pseudonym, of course?

You take care now and be strong?

Reply to J (the one you know)
Posted by: Inc | 2004/09/22

Sounds just like my ex... maybe it is my ex?
Hell no ... don't call him... I don't know which planet these guys come from .... ignore his arse!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/09/22

Thanks Shaun and Another Me, you made me break out in laughter as that is how I feel.

You know, just spoke to him again, it is as if nothing has happened according to him, I must pull myself together. His words to be exact "Hou op met die kak en gaan aan, pak die bul by die hornings aan". Hmm, so I need to have a serious chat with him however not entirely ready, just thinking about it is making me feel like "SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED"......

Have a good evening one and all......Take Care.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Boogybabe | 2004/09/22

Shaunn now i c why u r everybody's favourite!! Maybe u were supposed to our shrink (ha!ha!)

Garl i am not good at giving advises as i'm also a confused wreck. But i think Shaunn is right, concentrate on u and 4get about how he feels. At the end of the day u'll be confused more.

Reply to Boogybabe
Posted by: Another Me | 2004/09/22

Reading ur posting always makes me think of the Ananstasia song SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED

Reply to Another Me
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/09/22

I have something for you...

"I want to be happy and loved, not changed, accepted for me as I am, strong willed, short tempered, loving and gentle at times, full of life and spunk, don't give up easily and have the determination of a bull when it sees red. I can either be a persons best friend or worst nightmare, the choice is their's. I love unconditionally and believe there is good in everyone, one must just look hard enough sometimes."

Remember these words? They are yours.
I don't think you should worry about what he wants. I don't think his needs matter at the moment.
Don't be too hard on yourself.
Maybe you can write this out & stick it on the wall where you can always read it to remind you...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun