Question
Posted by: Jethro | 2008/05/26

Me again

Hi All

The end of May 2008 is the anniversary of my girlfriends "weekend with her ex"...
Well we were together for 5yrs last year when she decided to have a "romantic " weekend with her ex. We broke up for a few months after that and then in October 2007 we made up again...After two weeks of being together, she told me she was pregnant.What a day that was.
I can remember that we slept together at the beggining of October and last week Friday, she told me the Doc says she is 36 weeks preggies.36 weeks???? We had unprotected sex on 2/3rd of October 2007...and if I could count right, 36 weeks ago was somewhere in September 2007. Or maybe Im counting wrong...she said she is due in July or August.

Im not a Doctor or Gynae, but Im just worried.
What if it's not my child???We stay together with our 5yr old son and its worrying me.She went to the Doctor alone last year to find out how far she was.She went to buy babies clothes alone last month...she only told me about that when she came from the shops.

I think she is not telling me sumthing...I might be wrong 'cause I haven't confronted her about my fears cause I think it might upset her.Even my whole family is worried that this might not be my child 'cause off the rumours that went around.(her sleeping with her ex and stuff) Im just worried...Im trying to give her a good life,a second chance but what if... wg=hat if
Im being used???.Im going crazy thinking 'bout that...'cause this week its one year since she cheated on me..

Please help....

If you're in a meaningful current relationship, you do NOT have a "romantic weekend" with your ex. She seems to have weird ideas about the nature of sincere relationships. Timing of pregnancy isn't exact if one works only by calendar. Whatever you decide aboput the future of this relationship, make it clear to her that when the child is born you will insist on blood group and DNA testing of you, her, and the child, to clarify paternity. She will know if there is a chance of a finding you would not be pleased at. When she hasn't apparently hesitated to hurt you, don't be too hesitant about the possibility of hurting her. If she is carrying someone else's child and not admitting this to you, her feelings are no exactly pure and honourable. If she has been cheating, she doesn'texactly deserve you to give her a great new life. She should have thought of that before returning to her ex.

2
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/05/27

CS is right. U dont deserve to be treated like a convenient place to stay. get the blood test.

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: me again | 2008/05/26

Hi Jethro,

Plse email me at bonnita at mailmania dot co dot za…

Reply to me again