Question
Posted by: Ness | 2006/07/18

Me again

Doc, I can't stop crying, its not like a sobbing cry its just tears that are flowing and I can't stop them. I look like a geko today from it all. He is still smsing and I just don't know what to do. He said that I'm his best friend. I just want to stop crying. My boss took one look at me this morning and knew something was wrong. I told him that I could not sleep last night.

Yes, its a sort of emotional overflow ; when it arises in come neurological conditions, I have heard it called by the expressive but ugly term of Emotional Incontinence. It will pass, fortunaely, so keep on that uphill path

6
Posted by: Ness | 2006/07/18

Thanks everyone. I've stopped crying now. I just want to go home now and get some sleep.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Paul | 2006/07/18

It always seems so damn dark doesn't it. Ive often wonder WTF I did wrong to be like this, theres no price I wont pay to fix it or make it go away. At least you now have a path forward.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Ness | 2006/07/18

Thanks Butterfuly

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Butterfly | 2006/07/18

Hi Ness, I am experiencing the sam ething withthose silent sad tears. It will get better, just look after yourself.

Reply to Butterfly
Posted by: Ness | 2006/07/18

Thanks Paul. I do see someone but I need this, I need to let go of him. You said yesterday that sometimes we need that final hurt. This is mine.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Paul | 2006/07/18

I know the silent tears you refer to.Ness, you are certainly depressed in some form or the other.

Have you seen someone?

Reply to Paul