Question
Posted by: PK | 2005/06/06

Me Again

I have spoken to her now and read her nice poem that she liked. she wants me to give her time. Not to sms her or call her for a day or 2. but dont think i will be able to resist not to.

Does she really need it?

Be generous to both of you, give her a day or two --- you'll be in a much stronger position if you leave it to her to cotnact you, next time.

2
Posted by: Kay | 2005/06/07

Good grief....no wonder she needs to consider if she wants to be with you. First you accuse her of things she didnt do, act like a brat and then you dont want to respect her wishes because its not what YOU want. This is NOT about you.... WAKE UP!

Reply to Kay
Posted by: lulu | 2005/06/06

Why does she have to NEED something in order for you to give it to her? Did she NEED the flowers?

If she wants time, respect her wishes and give her time. It'll be worth it in the long run, you'll see...

Reply to lulu