Question
Posted by: hubbie | 2007/05/13

me

I am sorry about my comment earlier. It does take a special and unselfish person to try and help people to solve their problems.Also I respect his knowledge and experience and realise it took hard work to earn it.
Theoretically I do not really have problems. My jaws will be sorted August, I am well off financially, have a degree and a nice build and am fairly healthy except for the hip- in short an immense amount to be thankful for. I also have a dog that loves me(kidding!!)
I will try the legal way with my child but she phoned me just now telling me she is moving to PE at year end. Also she said she is changing her surname as our child does not want my surname. I heard him confirming this in the background. I have small machines on site and sometimes take my child and his friends to drive them for fun under tight supervision from me. Now the school(according to ex) alleges I make him work on the sites. I want him to have an idea of what work is and rarely take him with to sit in the office while I work.
In a nutshell - whatever I do she will turn the child against me and make out that I am a low life. Nonethess I hear you and will be going the legal route as well as try the CBT councillor again.

No regrets needed ; I was just speculating that there can be several reasons why one might get drowsy or fall asleep during a session. Imagine how hard a therapist has to explain it if HE falls asleep during a session ! Again, some patients can be incredibly boring, but usually its simply that the therapist is over-tired for quite other reasons.
And don't knock the significance of the dog that loves you -- I find that dogs and cats have very good taste in people ! In a backwards sort of way, it's some sort of tribute to your qualities that she seems to feel she has to work so hard to turn the child against you. And of course if the school was, however mistakenly, worried about child labour, they'd surely contact you directly.
Good luck all round