Question
Posted by: Pumpkin | 2006/11/13

Mcdonald Stiches

I had complications with my first pregnacies, 1st one was a pre mature that could not make it after 7-8 months, got preg for the 2nd time lost it after 3 months ,got preg for the 3rd time lost it in 2 months got preggie now for the 4th time my doctor in PE suggested that I should do Mcdonald stiches because I was having complications as if I was going to have a prem as well now my baby is 20 months and I'm now again 7 weeks preg. I would like to know if I should again go for the MCdonald stiches because I'm scared intead of me being happy because I do not want to go through the same trauma again, Kindly advised what medication to take as well. Please help.

Pumpkin

If your doctor has assessed that you have cervical incompetence, then a stitch would be a good idea.