Question
Posted by: .A. | 2007/05/15

mayor breakdown

Hi.

2 months my sister passed away and my gran 10 days later. We are a very small family and very close. My boyfriend has been very supportive and stood by me through everything. All of a sudden I feel like he has become distant and I am very worried that I might lose him as well. I haven't spoken to him about how I am feeling as I we have started to argue alot about stupid little things. I have been feeling very low and depressed and went to see my doctor and he prescribed anti-depressants.

I have been having mixed feelings about my boyfriend as a part of me has had enough of all the arguments and insecurities I have been feeling but I also dont think I will be able to lose another important person in my life.

Is what I am feeling normal or am I headed for a breakdown?

Surely there wouldn't be an argument if you spo0ke about your feelings, there'd be nothing to argue about. Ask your doctor to refer you to a good local counsellor to work on your feelings and to better undersdtandyour relationship and how to keep it. You are not headed for a breakdown, even though it might feel that way

1
Posted by: Maria | 2007/05/15

You have had a lot to deal with, and perhaps your boyfriend is also feeling the strain. Anti-depressants take a while to work, and I strongly suggest that you also go and see a cousellor to help you work through the grief and depression. You and your bf can perhaps also have some joint counselling sessions to work on your relationship.

Reply to Maria