Question
Posted by: Norma | 2004/10/13

Maybe pregnant-headaches

Hi There, i've missed my period , about 4 days late. I was just wondering, I usually suffer from headaches, can I drink headache pills, won't it affect the baby , if I am pregnant, and what form of pills may i use for headaches. I've read that nothing you drink within the first 2 weeks will affect baby, but if i am preggies I am over 2 weeks ( about 18 days)

Panados are safe.

2
Posted by: Suzaan | 2004/10/13

Is this the Norma that usually visits this site (with a baby boy born earlier this year)?

Reply to Suzaan
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/13

YOu should do a pregnancy test and see if you are pregnant. For your headaches you may only take panado as it is safest if you are pregnant.

Reply to Shirls