Question
Posted by: Bienks | 2007/03/19

Maybe pregnant?

I went for AI last week Tuesday. How long does it take to know if I'm pregnant? My siklus must only start around the 24th. But isn't there any other signs before that? I have period like pain, bad lower backpain and very bloated. And have been stuggling with headaches this last few days... I don't know if that is pre-menstrual symptoms or maybe I'm pregnant? I am still a virgin and this was my first try... I'm very healthy and do sports...

You have to wait and see if your periods comes. The earliest you can test is 14 days after the AI. These symptoms sound like premenstrual symptoms though.

1
Posted by: sunflower | 2007/03/19

Hey Bienks

I am in the same boat, I would like to know how long afterwards can you take the home pregnancy test? I have the same symptoms you have, except I already have a child. But my first one i did not know i was pregnant until 4 months, i still had my period and no other weird feelings. I was also very active, like you are now.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US!!!

Jacque

Reply to sunflower