Question
Posted by: someone | 2004/10/27

maybe pregnant

I am so worried that I might be pregnant. I had unprotected sex on friday 22nd Oct and since then my tummy has been feeling queezy... it might just be stress. I have been on the pill for 4 years now and my period started 3 days earlier this month (I should say that I forgot to drink it for 3 days). I finished with my period on sunday 17th Oct.Could I be pregnant??? I heard of so many cases where woman got pregnant while getting the injection.... what is my chance of getting pregnant while on the Nordette pill... probably good if I skipped for 3 days???

If you skipped the Pill for three days, there is a chance of pregnancy. However, it is too soon to tell. You will have to see if your period comes when expected.