Question
Posted by: JANNETT | 2006/11/13

MAYBE MEGRAINE?

I need to know if I have to worry. Since Friday my head is hurting. Started with a throbbing pain. If I bend over lets say to pick up somehing or move suddenly it feels like my brain is falling out. Saturday I got two Megraine coctails from the pharmacy. Drank one in morning and one Saturday night. Head is still throbbing and my neck feels stiff.I was also the whole of Saturday and sunday feeling that I cant hold anything down Sunday i got through on pain killers and woke up 2 o clock this morning feeling worse. My hair was wet but my body was shaking from cold. Do I need to worry or is this just a Megraine or beginning of flue. I first thought that maybe I have the mumps because both my daughters had it 2weeks ago and I have not yet had this, but My glands is not swolen.

Dear Jannett
No this sounds more serious to me - please see a doctor asap. You may have meningitis or encephalitis.

1
Posted by: Playgirl | 2006/11/13

Jannett - I had the exact same symptons about a month ago - went to the doctor and had the flu. It was a very bad flu that was in the air.....

Reply to Playgirl