Question
Posted by: Jacky | 2005/07/29

Maybe Baby or to soon?

I went of the pill in April (to flush the system) we started tcc after period in July. Since April my periods have been as follows: 11/4, 12/5, 8/6 and 1/7. I ovulated the weekend of the16th. Now by my calculations I should have started this week, for a 23, 26 or 28 day cycle and yet nothing. I know the chances of being first time lucky is low, but there is always that chance. If I did a hpt on Sunday would/could it show something if something is to be seen?

It should.

3
Posted by: Jacky | 2005/07/29

It's amazing to think I could be. Hubby says he'll brag big time if were 1st time lucky! I'd love to do a blood test, I just don't want to spend the R160 and then I'm not. Hubby is the careful sort, he'd rather wait. He went and bought the hpt today! Really didn't think he would, that took some guts!

Reply to Jacky
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/29

If you think you might be preggy, then why dont you try and pop out for a blood test today? you would get the results back within a few hours, and then you should know for sure, instead of having to wait till sunday!

Reply to Moi
Posted by: SLC | 2005/07/29

I work out that today is day 29 of your cycle. If still no period by Sunday then you could do an HPT which could very well show a positive. If it's negative though & nothing comes by Monday/Tuesday then go for a blood test as it's more accurate.

I'm not a huge fan of HPT's as I did 3 and all were negative when I was actually pregnant.

Reply to SLC