Question
Posted by: nana | 2005/12/11

May I wear a bra during a spinal ceasar?

Hi, this might be an unusaul question - I'm having my second ceasar soon & have really huge breasts - especially now -
(36 HH cup) & feel VERY uncomfy without a bra. What is the possibilty of wearing one when going in for the op? Thank you!

The doctors would generally want you to remove all clothing, to allow them access to work.

1
Posted by: FH | 2005/12/12

Hi Nana

I think that you'd have to discuss this with the doctor that is performing the procedure. Generally they have all clothing removed so that they can work on you without anything in their way.

I doubt that they would allow you to go in with your bra on though. Not to scare you or anything, but if your body has a bad reaction to the anesthetic and they have to resucutate you (really really rare), wouldn't your bra get in the way ?

Well, that's my thoughts on it anyway, but you best speak to your doctor about it.

Good luck....

Reply to FH