Question
Posted by: Pibo | 2005/07/11

May I be pregnant

I would like to know is it possible to be pregnant after 6 days of menstruation cycle.

If you mean that you have just had a six day period, then it is unlikely that you are pregnant.

2
Posted by: Tina | 2005/07/11

Don't think you are, but a blood test can confirm. Whether you are or not.

If your cycle is 28 days long, you'll be most fertile from days 10 - 18 and remember that sperms lives for 72 days in your body.

Reply to Tina
Posted by: Lee | 2005/07/11

Hi there,

Are you referring to having intercourse 6 days after your period? It depends on if you ovulate early,but probably not!!!

Reply to Lee