Question
Posted by: Lonestar | 2006/04/21

MAX ???

You want to share with us as to what is bothering you?

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Frusty | 2006/04/21

Lonestar, you are so right. And believe me when I tell you that you are going to get stronger and stronger, and one day people will be saying "You are such a strong person. I can never be like you." or "I wish I was as strong as you!" They don't realise what a long and rocky road it is that you have travelled to get there. And the only way is to each day decide that you are going to be strong and happy. I have been there twice in my life, and I will NEVER allow it to happen again.

I stay in a village just south of Leeds.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Lonestar | 2006/04/21

Carli,

Refer back to post 4450

Ls

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: Carli | 2006/04/21

Is it just me, but i cant see the 1 post that appears as being here???

Reply to Carli
Posted by: Lonestar | 2006/04/21

Thanks Frusty,

Strange how my perspective has changed now that I am on the other side and yes I feel it is my duty to assist as I have first hand experience (very recent also) and fact remains that I have managed to overcome my situtation with a lot of help.

Fact of the matter is that once you've made the first step, you have to keep going and realise that no matter what others say, the choice to live comes from within yourself.

No one can make that on your behalf.

I trust and pray that Max will be fine and soon join us on the forum again.

LS

P.S. Where do you stay - UK?

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: Frusty | 2006/04/21

Lonestar - :-) :-) :-). I am so very, very pleased to see you here and helping others.

Max, there are lots of people here that would listen and try and help you. But we can only do this if you let us. Both Lonestar and myself have been where you are now. There is no shame in what you are experiencing, but you need help. Please let us help.

Reply to Frusty