Question
Posted by: Joni | 2007/05/07

Maui Came Home this Morning

Hi All

Just to let you know my boy came home this morning, looking the worse for wear, but he's home! All skinny, dirty and hair falling out and talkative - telling me all about his trip around the world!! LOL.

Thanks for all the kind positive thoughts and prayers they definitely worked. I walked into the kitchen early this morning & there he was complaining about no breakfast. No scratch or broken bones!! Ate his breakfast in record time and went straight to bed! Naughty kitty!

Have a great day everyone!!

That is good news.

4
Posted by: Joni | 2007/05/07

Thanks Carol, he says thanks for the kiss & returns 20, naughty little charmer!! Mommy can't be cross with him cause I'm just soo happy to see him. Gave him his dinner and he's all tucked up in bed sleeping. Phew I feel I can breathe again!!!

Reply to Joni
Posted by: Carol | 2007/05/07

Joni thats great, i hope you told him his fortune ... bugger , how dare he make everyone worry like that .

Give him a kiss from me.

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Joni | 2007/05/07

Seems like I had posted in duplicate and now they removed it along with all the other comments. But just want to say to everyone thank for the kind words and thoughts and will definitely have a glass of wine tonight!!

Cornè, ek verstaan net nie, hy is reggemaak vir jare al, en hierdie die eerste keer wat hy missing gegaan het? Dis net baie weird, my bediende dink dat iemand hom ontvoer het vir Muti maar dat hy slimmer as hulle was en geontsnap. Net weird!! Maar ek is soo bly hy's terug!!!

Reply to Joni
Posted by: Corné | 2007/05/07

My Simba het dieselfde gedoen!! Na 2 weke met 'n paar krapmerke op die snoet (en baie honger) teruggekom.
Het myself belowe ek worry nooit weer oor 'n mannetjies kat wat in September wegraak nie, die mense by die SPCA het selfs vir my gelag toe ek hom as "missing" aanmeld.

Reply to Corné