Question
Posted by: Steve | 2004/03/01

Mature women are the best

Hi all
I would like to state that older mature women are the best lovers possible.Not only do they seem to know what a young man wants when having an intimate encounter but their experience of life, for me has been invaluble.What i have learned through these experience is to appreciate women in my life more..and to let them know that no matter what,they are special...And this goes for women young young and old...
I am single at the moment and one day in the not to far distant future I might meet the women of my dreams and get married.But what I have learned from my relationships with older women is that to be loved unconditionally you have to the same in return...
Are there people that disagree or agree with my statement?

Steve, as an older woman I'm sure I can speak for the forum - Bless you cotton socks!!

Dr Elna McIntosh

2
Posted by: Steve | 2004/03/02

Only a pleasure Doc

Reply to Steve
Posted by: Sharky | 2004/03/01

I,m unmarried, aged 48 and have a friendship with 2 woman aged 32 and 58. As you can see, the one is much younger than me and the other much older. I spend time with both of them as my time permits and the sex from both are out of this world. I pay great attention to my foreplay with both and the results are greater than expected.
They are both very special in their own way, but i must agree with you on one issue, and that is that the older woman has actually taught me in the ways to pleasure a woman and i learn from her just about every time i give her a visit and then in return, i teach the younger one.
The other difference is that the younger one likes to go wild and when she hots up, she reaches orgasms 4-5 times or more as she carries on with me. She actually takes control of the whole situation, where the elder woman likes it when things go more relaxed and the foreplay carries on for a long time. Our lovemaking sessions carry on for 3-5 hours at a time where with the younger one its all over within an hour or two.
They are both very special and it's hard for me to draw comparrisons between older and younger.
I am of the opinion that if your foreplay is excellent, the result will be to.

Reply to Sharky