Question
Posted by: Chick | 2004/10/15

MAtsturbating at work cont

Thanks for all the responses - just to reply to the one i would never cheat on my man ever - like i said he does satisfy me

EMc

12
Posted by: Chick | 2004/10/15

No Zazzo - why would it stink ??

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Zazzo | 2004/10/15

Chick - stink jy nie as jy by die huis "kom" nie?

Reply to Zazzo
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/15

Id love a woman that can tell me what she wants and how she wants it. Someone that is not affraid or shy to tell me those things. Wish I could meet ppl like u girls...KEEP it up.

Reply to JM
Posted by: ... | 2004/10/15

We are just normal woman who like some pleasure, might even be you co-worker/ employee/ boss

One thing about a woman who masturbates is whe already know how her body works so she can tell her lover what pleases her.

...

Reply to ...
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/15

Where do all ur woman work... damn LOL

Reply to JM
Posted by: Bush | 2004/10/15

Yeh I agree just enjoy it its better if you have your own office, you just close the door and tell your sec you are busy with a big project. She will stay outside and you can finger away or like i sometimes do bring my vibrator, but take batteries out, it works just as well and no noice.

Reply to Bush
Posted by: ... | 2004/10/15

I don't see anything wrong with it, me too, my man said it's fine, if it make me more horny for him at night, just as long as you don't do it instead of having great explosive sex with him!

...

JM you'll find one

Reply to ...
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/15

Enjoy it chicky.. have u been doing it yet this morning sofar?

Reply to JM
Posted by: randy | 2004/10/15

Gaan gou weer mielie rol. Back soon

Reply to randy
Posted by: Chick | 2004/10/15

Zazzo - get a life!!! A slut sleeps around - i do not sleep around i sleep only with my man - understand ??

Reply to Chick
Posted by: zazzo | 2004/10/15

Slut to be altyd vinger in die pie.

Reply to zazzo
Posted by: Henry | 2004/10/15

Never say naver......Anyway, keep it up and enjoy!!
Mind the noises at work though....

Reply to Henry