Question
Posted by: chantel | 2007/01/10

masturbation and thrush

i know this might sound strange but ive noticed that as soon as i touch myself and orgasm i would feel this discormfort and ithciness like i have thrush, i am a sufferor but i am using tea tree oil and it seems to work, is it possible that marsturbation can cause thrush stupid question but i need to know.cause im not engaging in any sex with anyone this is the only way i can satisfy my needs

- 2019/08/23

If you are a carrier, the friction can exacerbate thrush. Try the probiotics as Maya suggests.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2007/01/10

Masturbation can aggravate thrush if you have it already or are about to get an infection.
Try using culturelle vaginal capsules, they are a vaginal probiotic that restores the environmental balance. You don't need a script and cost about R80-90 and are at all large pharmacies.
Also try taking a daily probiotic as this will hit the thrush at the source and help in stopping your cycle of infections:)

Reply to Maya