Question
Posted by: mike | 2005/01/06

masturbation addict

hi my name's mike and i am 25. i am totally addicted to masturbation. I love doing it. I actually like it more than sex...

This morning i had a huge hard-on ,and after going to the toilet i felt so horny.. I couldn't finish my wank session coz' i had to go to work.

Any other guys that are also addicted to jerking off?

www.jackinworld.com will solve all your masturbation questions and queries.

10
Posted by: duimpie | 2005/01/06

Glo my, duimpie het niks met my manlikheid te doen nie, hy is op 24 groot genoeg, duimpie was my hond (duitse herdershond) - kleinste in die werpsel! Mail my by stephansa24ATyahooDOTcom, dan kan ons gesels oor wat jou hand kan doen...

Reply to duimpie
Posted by: Mike | 2005/01/06

Duimpie........jou duim en my hand sal 'n poweful kombinasie wees :)

Reply to Mike
Posted by: duimpie | 2005/01/06

I am also game into sharing the experience.... would like to meet liminded pals

Reply to duimpie
Posted by: mike | 2005/01/06

Sounds good to me!! Give me your e-mail addy and we can take it from there.........:)

Reply to mike
Posted by: addict 2 | 2005/01/06

Mike, with anyone who understand the maturity around it and can enjoy the doing of it...even you

Reply to addict 2
Posted by: afat | 2005/01/06

I am also too much addicted to masturbation, i dunno may be this is the cause of my erectile dysfunction :(

Reply to afat
Posted by: rhinohorn | 2005/01/06

My theory behind masturbation is some men want to be rough tough and independent so they use their hands
what ever rocks your boat

Reply to rhinohorn
Posted by: Duimpie | 2005/01/06

I am very similar to you, although I'm in a steady relationship. I sometimes do it up to 3 times (sometimes more) per day, and thoroughly enjoy each session. I get triggered by all sorts of things, then it is back to the loo...

The nice thing of "self-sevicing", you do it and it is over. No guilt, no cudduling or anything else, and the fact that I have such a vivid imagination helps...

Reply to Duimpie
Posted by: mike | 2005/01/06

You wanna share this experience? with who do you want to share it? :)

Reply to mike
Posted by: addict 2 | 2005/01/06

Yes yes, I am too. Just love it, wish to share this experience though

Reply to addict 2