Question
Posted by: anna | 2010/04/15

masturbation

hi.i am 20.i would like to ask whether i may have problems in future coz i masturbate in quite another way.i just press my vulva with my crossed legs very hard and make some moves.then i feel orgasm.is it normal or not?

PEOPLE CAN ORGASM BY HAVING THEIR NIPPLES SUCKED AND EVEN THEIR TOES STROCKED. IN THIS SENSE, YOUR WHOLE BODY HOLDS ORGASMIC POTENTIAL AND THIS IS COMPLETELY NATURAL

5
Posted by: jack | 2010/04/16

anna that is weird.only high-sexed women can do it!

Reply to jack
Posted by: anna | 2010/04/16

Anon if u r a female just sit or lie and cross ur legs.then start squeezing the way that u like.shaking or making some moves with the help of ur inner thigh muscules.u can get orgazm every time.no hand use.

Reply to anna

Thant sounds cool tried but don''t seem to get it right, how do you do it.???
No I would not say it is wrong.

Posted by: sara | 2010/04/16

it is just thigh squeezing.not many woman can do it.u r special.

Reply to sara
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/15

Reply to sexologist