Question
Posted by: Jack | 2007/03/24

Masturbation

I can never get much pleasure out of masturbation please give me some advice

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jack,

this really depends on the individual and reasons why you dont feel you enjoy it - do you feel ok about masturbating and are you able to reach orgasm. if the answer is no to these then this may be why you dont enjoy it. some people also feel guilty because of what they are told and this also stops them enjoying it. what you need to remember is that it is your body and you have the right to explore yourself sexually. if you give youself this kind of permission you may find that you begin to feel better about it.

hope this helps and post another question if this does not answer your question in the way you hoped

best wishes