Question
Posted by: john | 2005/12/01

masturbation

do excess of masturbation cause any ill effcet. dos it result in loss of man power. how to come out of this problam. now my semen is not like that was before it is thin &i now ejaculate in less time

Expert ImageTeen expert

there is no detrimental physical effects from masturbation and it is a normal exploration of the self sexually. You may fing if you masturbate often that the amount of semen produced is slightly less but this is nothing to worry about and is not damaging your potency or sex drive.

1
Posted by: XXX | 2005/12/01

No ill affects,but dont let the mastrubation be your "boss."What I mean is dont think the whole day about it,dont do it the whole day.
It will get less and waterery,give your body a chace to produce semen.To get out of it,is willpower,you and only you will be able to stop it.When you feel like mastrubating go and do some excersize,or walk for a long distance,read a book to get your mind of it.

Reply to XXX