Question
Posted by: P-dog | 2004/11/07

Masturbation

Hey,

I masterbate often, but i wouldnt say i do it too much. The problem is that i only use mt right hand and i have started to notice my penis curve abit to the left. It looks slanted front on.

Is it from too much masterbation?

Whats wrong with me???

P

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

your penis is not slanted from masturbating too much. Different guys find their penis curves in a particular direction, and that when not erect it hangs naturally to the left or right.

There is nothing to worry about, there is nothing wrong with you.

2
Posted by: Bender | 2004/11/08

ditto!!! And I'm a guy with the same problem. Also wanked alot when younger, would be interesting if so! Also, I'm not sure about that tucking in underpants thing, because, I used to tuck mine when hard straight up to try and fix the curve! Either its straight, slightly up down, left or right. If its any consolation, I've searched the net, and the slight left curve is the most common. Apparently only 20% are like we see them in porno's. Scary!

Reply to Bender
Posted by: blink | 2004/11/08

How many adult penises have you seen in your life? I can assure you that it is only porn stars who have perfect penises. Most normal men have some flaw or other (I wouldn't call it a flaw, but then - I'm not a man!) and slightly slanted penises are quite common. I also don't think masturbation can cause your penis to slant, rather the way you tuck it into your underpants. Nothing to worry about, you are perfectly normal!

Reply to blink