Question
Posted by: Britney | 2004/10/22

Masturbation

Hi;can any girls give me advice on masturbation.I masturbate often
& started 2 masturbate about a year ago.My parents are quiet religious so they will "Freak" if they come 2 now.
I want 2 know how do other girls masturbate & maybe you teach me something that i have never tried before.I want 2 experience new ways of satisfying myself as i'm not ready 2 have sex.i find that masturbating releases my stress level.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Dear Britney,

whilst also waiting for some responses from other girls here on the site, perhaps also post your question to our Sexologist here at Health24.

3
Posted by: cool | 2005/07/07

hey nikkie, u can also try to lie under a bath tap, or using the shower attatchment to get off. hope it helps.

Reply to cool
Posted by: Nicole | 2004/11/09

I also masterbate alot and as a girl, its harder to sepak openly about it. I find, using an object like a thick pen or anything of that sort helps. Also focus alot on the clit area and try sticking your thumb up your anus while you are masterbating to give you a rush.

It works for me and i orgams much quicker.

Nikkie

Reply to Nicole
Posted by: jojo | 2004/10/27

hey! I masterbate 2 and also kinda often! I also got tired of the usual way but now i found a nice way 2 do it, rub ur vagina on like an object thats what i do and it feels nice, but not as good as the normal way... but its worth a try!!!

hope i helped

jojo

Reply to jojo