Question
Posted by: Josh | 2002/12/12

Masturbation

To anyone

Can someone please tell me how to stop masturbation? I have just had a very embarrassing experience of being caught out. I feel i don't have any control over it anymore. Everyday my penis just get the urge and I had to oblige. I am single guy in his late twenties and the obvious answer is probably to get a girlfriend. Is there any other options? Anyone perhaps with similar problems? Please help!!

Please see the archives for the masturbation argument.
Dr Mac

4
Posted by: Vetrix | 2002/12/13

Dude get a life, dont come give some poor guy a hard time just because you an asshole, and to All Guy, i could not have put it better my self, so Josh take All Guys advise cause its good.

Reply to Vetrix
Posted by: All Guy | 2002/12/13

Josh - Don't try and stop - just reduce it back to something that you can manage.
You don't say how many times a day but I it can be quite natural for a young man in his twenties.
If you can find out what triggers the excitement and rush of blood, then you might be able to occupy your time or thought in other ways or with other interests.
Why is it a problem that you got caught out ? - was it a family member etc? If it was a mate or a girl you shouldn't feel bad, - they would know that guys need this. (should have got them to help you off - just joking).
Every one has their own idea of how much is too much or not enough.
Don't look so much for a comparison with some other guy - every one of us is different, just work at finding other activities and reduce your wanking back to what you think is OK for you.
Learn to live with and manage your hot tool.
A girl friend will give you a new dimension to your life, but won't just take away your current obsession with yourself. More important to move into this slowly and find the right girl and let your passionate lovemaking happen at the right time in the relationship - not on the basis of your hot blood pumping cock.
I think I understand what you are going through, I felt like you that I was sex crazy and different to everyone else. You can (if you work at it) take charge of yourself and your life and get some control over dick but you should still enjoy the pleasure that he is and that he brings.
See how you go - wish you well. Look out for a reply or any other word from you.

Reply to All Guy
Posted by: Dude | 2002/12/12

Get yourself a girlfriend, you freak, or you'll go blind + get hairy palms!! WHAHA

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Big | 2002/12/12

I guess you answered yourself. I bet you when you do find yourself a girlfriend you love and sexually satisfies your needs the worries you have will dissapear.

Reply to Big