Question
Posted by: joe | 2007/04/04

MASTURBATING FOR HOURS BUT NO CUM

Subject: MASTURBATING FOR HOURS BUT NO CUM

I am a 28 year old unmarried male and I used to mastubate regularly, with great pleasure and I was able to ejaculate comfortably and reach orgasm. A normal wank usually lasts me about 20-30 minutes.

During these past 2 weeks, I have been masturbating for a long period of time (1 to 1 1/2 hours) with no ejaculation point and no orgasm. I find this frustrating. Only on one occassion I lost my erection in the process, whereas on other occassions I do not loose my erection, but I do not reach ejaculation and orgasm. This is bothering me and frustrating me.

I must inform you though, that I am a bipolar disorder sufferer and take SSRI medication for this, but in the past this has not affected my ability to mastubate. About 3 weeks ago I took a paracetemol overdose (attempted suicide) and the psychiatrist put me on stronger medication called Anafranil - 75mg at night.

I find that after taking this medication, the problem came about. Could this be the problem, and if this is the problem, how do I go about solving this problem so that I can enjoy wanking myself to pleasure once again?

Expert ImageArchive

Good morning Joe

You have had a difficult time emotionally over the last while.

Some medications (especially Psychiatric Meds) may have similar side effects. The medication you are on may cause what is called "anorgasmia" or difficulty reaching or achieving an orgasm. Speak to your psychiatrist about it, but bear in mind that your medical wellbeing right now may well be more important than an orgasm for a short period of time whilst you heal.

Mike Lacey-Smith
Life Coach for Men

3
Posted by: JB | 2007/04/19

Get a life

Reply to JB
Posted by: Anonymous | 2007/04/16

Find something better to do with your time.

Posted by: Sparticus | 2007/04/04

Suicide?- and you are worried about "coming". You must sort out those issues - the wanking can take a comfortable second place.
I'm dissappointed that 5 min of pleasure is over rated and a death sentence to so many guys .

Reply to Sparticus