Question
Posted by: gladiator | 2003/03/04

Masturbating

Yesterday I walked in on my boss while she was busy masturbating in her office. I was so shocked that I turned back and never went back to her office again. Today she came to my office sat on my table with her legs open, had no underwear and asked me whether I enjoyed what I saw. I dont know what to do should I report her or should I just let it go.

.

10
Posted by: god | 2003/03/08

I know you are bullshitting and you will go to hell.

Remember I know everything.

Reply to god
Posted by: Star | 2003/03/04

I would like to believe u gladiator but hey I think it's load of crap to get us going.Next time try to be more convincing and creative!!!

Reply to Star
Posted by: You jackassses | 2003/03/04

And why could this guy not be telling the truth.

You bunch of assholes all believe you are right and he is wrong - Are you twits American or what...

Reply to You jackassses
Posted by: BOOBS | 2003/03/04

I agree, its a big load of Bull Shit!!!!!! Please try another forum - maybe they believe u, because I don't

Reply to BOOBS
Posted by: Bob | 2003/03/04

Whatever you say, as long as you believe the bs that you write because no one else does. People like you do not have offices anyway.

Reply to Bob
Posted by: gladiator | 2003/03/04

If I'm a moron you are a asshole

Reply to gladiator
Posted by: Bob | 2003/03/04

Add me to your list too, I also think you are a moron.

Reply to Bob
Posted by: gladiator | 2003/03/04

This is obviously not a place to talk about your problems if you got guys like Tony & Chris is it

Reply to gladiator
Posted by: Chris | 2003/03/04

What a great phantasy wake up and smell the coffee

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Tony | 2003/03/04

Stronlgy suggest you take less of the little pink pills and remove the pips from the grass before smoking it. This is infantile, puerile and childish fantasy.

Go outside and play with your friends.

Reply to Tony