Question
Posted by: problem-- | 2005/07/09

Mastrubating daily

well i am here asking you guys if there is something wrong about me masterbating 1-3 times a day. I also wanted to ask if porn is bad to look at when masterbating?

Expert ImageTeen expert

I am not sure what age you are, but during adolescence people do tend to masturbate very frequently so 1-3 times a day would not be unusual. Using porn is also something that many people do as part of their sexual experimentation and discovering their sexuality. Though it is worth pointing out that porn is only legal for people over the age of 18 years. But looking at porn and masturbating is not something that makes you 'bad'