Question

Masterbation

I masterbate, and I want to know how often is normal.

Expert ImageTeen expert

There is not a normal number for this and many teens masturbate often, sometimes several times a day. It is a normal part of sexual self-exploration and as long as you dont feel like you have to do it all the time or feel controlled by such urges it is nothing to be concerned about.

8
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/11

how do i masturbate

Posted by: mike | 2007/04/19

ANON
TRUTH BE TOLD ,100% OF ALL MEN JERK OF ,BUT 90% OF THE MEN LEI ABOUT IT.BE CONSIDERATE ,AND PRIVATE AND DONT LET IT RULE YOUR WORLD.ITS VERY NORMAL,TO THE POINT OF BORING

Reply to mike
Posted by: Dad | 2007/04/02

Hi Anon,
However often that you can find time for, so long as your life isn't completely ruled by it...is about enough! Also as often, so long as you don't get caught, is another good reference! No seriously, there isn't a norm...just go with the flow fellow. Your testes will never dry up, or any other myths that may be swung your way!
How about looking at the Frequently asked questions on the Sexologist Forum. No.4 is the Masturbation one.

Reply to Dad
Posted by: kmd | 2007/03/30

Jay I would to tell you that BEWARE is not idiot but, a piece of trash that is full of fullish behaviour. People write seeking for help not jokes. Thanx Jay.

I am also masterbating a lot and sometimes after I had a sex a day ago. My reason is because I have been hurt and I don't trust ladies anymore. I was even hurt by AIDS activist. I believe this is bad luck in a way. I am a professional person earning between R16000 and R30000 a month but my life is bitter without a girl.

Reply to kmd
Posted by: Jay | 2007/03/30

See now this is why i believe we should have to register to use the forums so we can easily remove the idiots like "BEWARE!".

Anon, masturbation is a good way to find out about yourself sexually in a very safe way. It only becomes a problem if it really interferes with your day to day life like school, friendships, relationships etc. And no, you can't turn gay or blind from masturbating... so don't believe that.

Have fun.
Ciao

Reply to Jay

No

Posted by: BEWARE! | 2007/03/30

You will go blind if you masturbate too much - oh and its very gay to do that kind of thing eh, watch out - you dont want to turn gay now do you???

Reply to BEWARE!
Posted by: cv | 2007/03/30

Normal is as long as you enjoy it,as long as it does not effect you as person ,by taken all your energy and make you lazy,and all you think of is wanking.

Reply to cv