Question
Posted by: G-unit | 2004/11/09

Masterbation

Do women or girls, masterbate as much as boys?

Also, boys talk openly about masterbation, do girls?

I masterbation bad for you?

G

Expert ImageTeen expert

Please post your question to our Sexologist here at Health24 for figures regarding female and male masturbation.

Masturbation is not bad for you, or damaging to your health in any way.

8
Posted by: john | 2005/09/28

can masterbation do anything to your penis, like make it grow slower . and in that case what age group does growing start at?

Reply to john
Posted by: cherry | 2004/11/23

nope Bob.
it only becomes a prob when u prefer it to the real deal.It releases endorphins(happy hormones) which makes u feel calmer and more relaxed. ive found that it helps during exams to reduce stress.some guys even masterbate to "train" their members to cum later.
as far im concerned, it only has benifits..

Reply to cherry
Posted by: Bob | 2004/11/23

What I would Like to Know is if it is bad for you, when your Masterbating 2 to 4 times a day? Can something go wrong for a guy in the future?

Reply to Bob
Posted by: JJE | 2004/11/22

Hello

Reply to JJE
Posted by: cherry | 2004/11/19

oh c'mon girls! We all know we do it, I do it every night!! and its healthy too!! heehee....

Reply to cherry
Posted by: Nuffing | 2004/11/11

If a girl says she doesn't she isn't nessecarily lying...

I only masterbated when I was about 19, and was living with a guy and having full sex, I never did it before then, although I had felt horny etc...

Reply to Nuffing
Posted by: Blink | 2004/11/11

a females point of view:

girls do masturbate, though i dont think they do it as often as the boys. because of the difference in the hormone levels of teenage boys and girls, girls arent as "horny" as guys (sorry if that sounds rude, didnt know what other word to use!)

most girls dont talk about masturbation as openly with their friends as boys do. maybe something to do with "good girls dont"?? the older they get, and the more comfortable with their sexuality, the easier they talk about it, though.

masturbation isnt bad in any way, as long as there is a healphy balance between the time spent on your own, masturbating, and the time spent on social activities, school work and a normal active life. i.e. masturbation should not take up too much of your thoughts and time.

hope that answers your questions!

Reply to Blink
Posted by: Jodie | 2004/11/10

Yes girls do do it 75% of them i would say and if any of the girl reply and says that this is not true is lying, And its not bad for you at all, unless ofcourse it becomes a habbit and you start doing it like a few times every day.

But besides that Enjoy it :p

Reply to Jodie