Question
Posted by: HEIDY | 2010/02/25

mastabation, sexual desire

I mastabate about 3-4 times a day and i am always thinking abt sex 24 hrs, is it normal or is it a disorder of somesort?
I go to the gym and i take creatine, and i do boxing too and that''s a lot of cardio.

it all started with me practising to controll my ejaculation but it seems to be a non stopping thing. please help.

Sexual needs and practices are considered to be “abnormal” or “problematic” when it becomes negative for the individual’s daily functioning or for their relationship. If you have a need to discuss this more in depth, it is advisable to seek the professional assistance from a psychologist that specifically deals with sexual concerns.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: Qaqa | 2010/02/27

I''m a woman but I always think about sex a lot especially that i dont get any from my husband. So, I mastubate a lot and it is far more better than having him doing me. It is so satisfying, and I come all the time when i mastubate than when he is doing me.
So I feel it is safe and atleast I''m not cheating on him with another man, i''m just admiring my body and its nice, no diseases, and you dont get frustrated just because someone didnt do you right.
Enjoy it its the best thing to do.

Reply to Qaqa
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/25

Most men think a lot about sex,especially the younger you are.However,masturbating 3-4 times a day seems a bit excessive.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Kent | 2010/02/25

I also masturabe about 3 -4 times at night and i am always also thing of sex all the time. I thought i was the only one. Not sure if it is a disorder though.

Reply to Kent