Question
Posted by: Sally | 2007/04/03

Massage

Dear Doctor

You say he should be fine,i feel that he gets stress relief from the massage..

You say from massage type treatment he should be fine,surley if stds could be passed from a therapists hands,a normal massage would also be risky.

Please just want to make sure am safe,as i originally said i was comfortable with his weekly massage, as he did go prior to marriage and these places would not be open if there was no need for it.

Thanks hope i am not driving you crazy

Sally

Sally, you want me to say that it is safe - it probably is but I can't promise you that.