Question
Posted by: sally | 2007/04/02

massage

Doc

Thanks for reply so you feel my hubby going for this treatment the hand jobs will not result in either of us getting an std.Despite what other person feels i know my man only has hand relief.

In your day to day seeing of patients how many casses of std transmission from men going to massage parlours do you come across.

Hi Sally
I think it is safe - he will notice if anything looks funny. Men with STD's usually do not explain where they think they got it, but I am sure it is a very rare occurrence with massage only.