Question
Posted by: HOPE | 2006/07/22

MASK

Mask I can't post anything on the CSannexure for some reason. Sorry CS to use this to talk to Mask. Thanks for the answer Mask, hope u are sleeping better. In answer to your question, I am religious in a fashion but I follow Native American Indian faith, it is where I find total peace spiritually. Some may not like my faith but as we say in Amerindian faith "Do not criticize thy neighbour until you have walked a mile in his moccasins". I think it's great that you have someone from the church to talk to, face to face always helps.Let me know how you are doing ok.
I saw the psychiatrist, see my earlier post to today to CS.

OK. I'm not sure what has happened to the annex. I know there has been some re-arangement in the whole set of sites, with a re-organization as parts of the new "24. com" portal and site. Maybe that's part of it.

1
Posted by: MASK | 2006/07/24

Thanks hope

I have my on and off days and slept well on Friday night and had to take a sleeping tablet last night and feel like a Zombie this morning. I will never criticise anybody's faith as all believers in GOOD are doing a great job. I like the saying "Do not criticize thy neighbour until you have walked a mile in his moccasins". SO TRUE even for everyday life. How are you doing today i HOPE much better. One day at a time.

Reply to MASK