Question
Posted by: Marlboro | 2008/07/22

married bells

Hi guys < br> Its been a long time since I posted here or even been on the site. It was a heavy road I have climbed and some of your guys know what I have been thru. It was not all bad neither all good but here I am at the cross road once again. And need some help or rather insight form you guys.< br> Tell me can you love some one so deeply that you kept hurting them or can’ t live without them. I have ask my partner the big Q and we set the date for early December. < br> < br> I know that it was time for us to take this big step but I was just thinking why people get married. Is it because we are afraid of being alone or really isn’ t it a way to feel secure.< br> Guys I cant wait to get married to him and be with him always. Just been thinking why people get married< br> 

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

1
Posted by: JD | 2008/07/23

I love the man in my life also so much that I would do anything for him, and I do want to spend the rest of my life with him. We have discussed the issue of getting married some point later in life, but right now, our relationship is still in too early a stage to consider it. But congratulations and i believe everything will be a-ok.

Reply to JD