Question
Posted by: Anxious | 2004/01/28

Marriage<br><br><br>Marriage

Hi there.
I've known my boyfriend for one and a half years, everything is great we love each other so much, we're the best of friends and have our fights occasinally. My problem is he's still got a year of studying left, he has to make something out of his life, but i just want to get married and settle down with him couldn't think of anything more, i have a fixed job and so on, but he still has to get to that stage.
Should i just be pateint and wait and not rush into something..
i don't wanna scare him about talking about marrriage, but we've spoken about it, he does wanna get married but first wants to get his life in order

Dear Anxious,
If you love him, surely you can be patient, so he can finish his studies and et established in his career ? What's the hurry ? On the whole, far too many people rush into marriage, only to rush out of it a bit later. Wouldn;t it be better to support and assist him in this difficult phase of getting his life and career in order ? WOuldn't he be a beter husband then ?

1
Posted by: Advise | 2004/01/28

Be patient and wait. Do not rush into marriage especially if he still have to sudy 1 yr and then only look for a permanent job.
In the meantime enjoy being with him and give him your full support.... and be patient....patient....patient!

Reply to Advise