Question
Posted by: JD | 2007/11/28

marriage problems

Hi Cs. Met a few women this past month, went out and all that but only kissed. I am married. If I tell this to my wife she will divorce me. What do i do now. It is all these internet chatrooms and girls that drew me in. What do i do know, hold it to myself and confess to God. Because i was experimenting and i really want my wife now more than ever? What do i do

Who on earth did you do this, knowing that it would HAVE to cause serious problems for you and your wife ? And be man enough to take responsibility for the choices you made --- the chat rooms and girls exist, but most men ignore them or don't cheat. What experimenting was this ? Any experiment has an objective, a purpose, to discover something --- what were you trying to discover ? Don't you need to persuade her to join you i marriage counselling, and work this out together, if that is possible ? If you were weak enough to get involved in this grubby stuf this time, its otherwise likely to happen again, and the secret will be likely to get out, one way or another. Rather start the repair work with expert help

4
Posted by: helen | 2007/11/29

it sure was wrong and more sinful ...... u need to tell her and pray to god as well... cause there is no forgiveness for adultry....
you men are very weak........ the moment you see breasts and legs and god knows what url there for the catch.....
dnt u see its the devil calling out!!!!
now all of a sudden you want your wife more than anything... its not want but the desperation of having her around to do things for you and if you have any kids its because of the kids you want her.... you affraid off loosing them... well i think you need to tell your wife the truth and be able to live with the consequences

Reply to helen
Posted by: helen | 2007/11/29

dnt u see its the devil calling out!!!!

Reply to helen
Posted by: jules | 2007/11/28

Why do you you want your wife now suddenly after
flirting around? What happened?
I should say that you 2 clearly have a HUGE communication problem, because you got so far to cheat on her.....

Cant actually give advise...dont know the whole story...tell us more.....

Reply to jules
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/11/28

Why did you do this?

Reply to Hope*