Question
Posted by: Wolfy | 2007/06/19

Marriage in a bit of trouble !

I have been e-mailing a woman and my wife saw the e-mail which had words like babe, sweetstuf and gorgeous which were directed to my friend. My wife saw these e-mails and became very upset and currently we are not communicating as normal and i can see she is affected mentally by this. I didn't "cheat" on her but words that were said were wrong on my part! I need to seek marriage counselling in the Gauteng area but cant seem to get anyone who can see us immediately. please help ?

its very understandable why your wife would be feeling upset. To her, you were cheating emotionally even if not physically. As for mariage counselling, try calling FAMSA, a national organization which can recommend counsellors

1
Posted by: RM | 2007/06/19

That is an under statement. I dont think your marriage is in a bit of trouble, i think it is in big trouble!!

If you have the desire to have such a "relationship" with another woman, something is terible wrong.

If you were my husband, you would be out the door!

Luckily you have the urge to seek help. Go quickly and save your marriage. Your wife must be devastated.

Reply to RM