Question
Posted by: clueless | 2003/12/12

MARRIAGE FROM HELL

I LOVE MY HUSBAND - THE WAY YOU WOULD LOVE A BROTHER, WE DONT HAVE SEX AND HAVE ONLY BEEN MARRIED FOR 4 YEARS. HE HAS A SPLIT PERSONALITY
WHAT SHOULD I DO...

clueless,
that's too broad a question for any outsider to answer , especially as much depends on what you mean by "split personality". Probably, you mean that he behaves in unexpected o unpredictable ways, at times. generally, the only sensible way to deal with marriage problems-- like a loss ( was there never any sexual interest, or has this changed ?) of sexual interest within a couple, and conflict on various issues, is to go, together, to see a marriage counsellor, and work together on finding solutions. There is never an answer so simple tat one can give it to you in the telegraphic, brief, format of this sort of Forum. Check in the phone book for your nearest branch of FAMSA, to advise on finding a local counsellor.

1
Posted by: CLUELESS | 2003/12/12

THANKS DOC..

I AM AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN AND FEEL THAT BECAUSE I AM 24 MY SEX LIFE SHOULD BE AT ITS PEAK. THIS MAN CALLS ME NAMES AND SWEARS AND THREATENS ME WITH MY CHILD. I KNOW NO-ONE CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I JUST LIKED VOICING OUT WHAT IS GOING ON. I WISH A DIVORCE COULD BE EASIER

Reply to CLUELESS