Question
Posted by: :( | 2007/06/11

Marriage Counselor

Please could someone give me a number and name of a marriage counselor in the West Rand area....? Or Randburg area? Please. Thank you!

Check in your phone book for the nearest number for FAMSA, a national organization which can recommend some counsellors near you.

2
Posted by: Fancy Face | 2007/06/11

Hi There. Sorry to hear that you need a marriage counsellor, but it is a positive step to go for counselling and sort your problems out. If you love each other, just remember that anything is possible. Never forget that or the reasons why you got together in the first place.

There is an awesome guy located in Flora Clinic, not a marriage counsellor as such, a pyschologist but he is great, understanding and i am sure that he will be able to help you and your partner. i have come a long way since i saw him and it is all due to him - his guidance, inspiration, good and practical way of looking at things helped me more than anything. I was going through a divorce at the time. I went back to him when I was considering getting married again, and he saw both me and my future husband at the time and gave us counselling.

His name is Riaan van Schalkwyk and he is just the best you can ever ask for in someone to help you sort things out, he is practical and is honest, doesnt do all this weird stuff or talk above your head that you feel worse than when you walked in there. You can reach him through his wife Michelle on 011 954 2004.

Good luck and hang in there, it will all be worth it in the end.

Reply to Fancy Face
Posted by: Paul | 2007/06/11

Call mosaik church on their name dot com. They will help put you in touch.

Reply to Paul