Question
Posted by: DC | 2004/01/11

Marriage Break Down

My wife is ending our relationship due to a few reasons I need help

Dear DC,
Sorry to hear about that. As Zeena points out, with so few details, it's hard to be precise in responding. The only way any solution is ever found in such a situation is through communication between the couple. If communication has broken down between you and you dont feel confident of managing this simply between yourselves, go for marriage counselling ( call a group like FAMSA to make arrangements for this ) so you can both have the benefit of an expert in identifying and sorting out whatever problems exist.

2
Posted by: Mona | 2004/01/12

You will have to try and sort this out with your wife. Listen to her reasons, and instead of fighting about your problems, try to come up with some solutions and ways to make your relationship better. Good luck

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Zeena | 2004/01/11

No, DC, how can we help if you give no details? You need help -- but what about telling the Shrink the specific problems? If you simply need to talk, find a pschycologist or psychiatrist.

Reply to Zeena