Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2006/07/18

Marriage

Hi guys, I need some opinions here. Ive been going out with my man for 3 yrs now and we now have a child togeher. Problem is, when we started going out i didnt trust him really cuz he was popular for liking gals so i decided to give him a try and not be attached to him.I had ths best friend of mine who happened to be a male.We had a one night stand(with the frend), my bf found that out and we broke up,wel i broke up with him for about 4 months before i realised how much i loved him. We managed to sort things out and we got back together and even had a child, now my problem is that he wants to get married before end of this year.

CS do you think that he trusts me after that incident or he just wants to marry me bcuz of the child. We've been very happy til now, but every now and then he raises up that whole incident. I dnt know why but im just scared that ths whole marriage thing wont work and at that moment we are about 400 kz apart.
Pls help peeps?? Do u think thers luv ther, cuz at tymes he said he didnt trust mi??

I understand that you'd like answers to these questions, but we can't give them to you --- you need to calm;ly discuss these issues with the man himself. Maybe see a relationship counsellor together ?

2
Posted by: diane | 2006/07/18

you need to talk to him about it properly once and for all and get it sorted it and rant and rave if you both must - but whatever he may feel towards you - what do you feel for him cos you dont sound overly keen to marry him - you seem to be looking for an excuse so that he wont marry you - instead of realising that maybe you dont want to marry him - children aside this is between you and him - get to the bottom of it and this happens through communication and get it sorted once and for all and if he brings it up again in a couple of months well you know he is not over it yet and does not trust you then why get married when there is no trust

Reply to diane
Posted by: Mandy | 2006/07/18

Thanks CS.

Reply to Mandy