Question
Posted by: hubbie | 2004/12/19

marriage

I realise I have to change the setup. I have eased pressure from work already. Also I know another father with a child my sons age who does canoeing and he has hinted I join him. I will and while enjoying myself I spend time with my son and build his upper body. As for my marriage I will move out on a trial separation. The break and peace for a few months might do me well. I will than re-evaluate everything. In the meantime I have to do more exercise to get my mind sorted out.
This is all in line with the good advise you and others have previously given - I just have to do it and get on with life.
After the accident I was glad to have at least one child left even if he was cripple

Hello again, hubbie,
hey, only a couple of hours between the messgaes, and you've mde progress already ! Easing the work pressure --- good, and extend this. Sounds like a good plan for you and your son, potentially. I notice that you refer to him as a cripple, a term not much used these days, and wonder whether his degree of physical imperfection angers you somehow ? One can alternatively concentrate on appreciating all of him, and his other abilities. Surely he is still a remarkable lad, and still capable of much ? And a trial separation may be a sensible trial run, to see how each of you can manage in a separated relationship. he extra exercise will probably also help to reduc the sense of anger and frustration, in addition to its other more obvious benefits.

1
Posted by: hubbie | 2004/12/20

I love this child and we had a lull in business between 98 to 2000.I spent a lot of time with him and raising him. It is a battle to keep his self esteem up. We are working to strengthen everything around it. He is very intelligent and strong in his upper body. Nonetheless despite being hard work I find the majority of do togethers enjoyable.I will separate from my wife as yesterday was a fight upon fight - it is not what a child should see. I am scared that he will get depressed about it. I have seen that he stands for his rights and does not get bullied but at times I can pick up his anger coming through.

Yep - I work long hours but have taken varsity final years in to help me but they have to be trained. Nonetheless as you said it is a step in the right direction.
When I started the business and involved my wife I wanted a friend and true business partner that will support my moves and not put them down. In the end my plans paid off. Now I have this jealous person who wants to punish me and show the world what an idiot I am.
I have reached a point where I realise that somewhere between all this I also have a right to be spoilt and have some time to myself because after giving all this there is very little left for me.
THankyou for "listening" and your advise. It is appreciated

Reply to hubbie