Question
Posted by: m | 2007/05/31

marks left from pimples

HI,

Please advise. Acne has cleared up but I have open pores and marks from where pimples was. I wash,cleanse and moisturise my face evry day & night. Is there any way that I can get rid of the marks. Also, I have freckles on my face. How will that influence ythe prodicts I use to get rid of marks.

Many thanks in advance.
M

Dear M
You can only remove the marks by laser treatment or microdermabrasion - please see a dermatologist for this. Freckles won't be influences by facial products.

1
Posted by: Lin | 2007/05/31

I use Bio-oil on my face. It works wonders for the pimples and the marks.

Reply to Lin