Question
Posted by: lapse | 2004/10/08

marks left by acne

I would like to know what can be done about the marks left on the face by acne, i have recently started using dermalogica products but i see no difference. My skin no longer has a smooth even surface on the one cheek and i want to know how i can reverse or rejuvinate it.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Lapse,

Various options are available. Please visit a dermatologist for professional advice. Many over the counter products are not suitable for this problem, and more specialised products, applied under the guidance of a medical professional is required.