Posted by: Shaz | 2008/10/13

I have this mark on my right leg. Looks like pigmentation mark. I have been to a dermatologist, who rans blood tests and did a biopsy. But all have come back clear. Except the iron levels in my body is extremely low. I am now on iron tablets. Initially she had given me a bleaching cream but it had just bleached my leg and did nothing to the mark.This mark seems to be spreading on my leg and now I am so conscious of myself that I do not anything short because of this mark. Please help or point me in the correct direction.

Dear Shaz
It is probably harmless and this is why she left the mark but if it worries you because it looks ugly, you can have it lasered off - ask her to organize this for you.

Posted by: Shaz | 2008/10/14

Thanx Dr Bets

Reply to Shaz