Question
Posted by: Mike | 2008/07/17

Marks

About a month back I got a darkish mark on the head of my penis.

i went to two docs and they both said it looks like a bruise. i spoke to one about std' s and he said he doesnt thin I have one.

I have also seen a urologist

I means its been over a month and I have no sores or discharge or anything.

This mark is not sensitive to the touch but the area sometimes get an uncomfortable feeling.

If I have sexual contact the mark gets area gets sore and in general from day to day the marks size and colour changes.

Can you please give me some clue to fix this.

i also have pain in my testicals but the doc says its some other prob and he gave me tabs which dont seem to be working.

Thanks.

Mike

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult a dermatologist to have a biopsy of the area done. This way a histological diagnosis can be made and the correct treatment started.

Kind regards