Posted by: Mike | 2008/07/16


Hi there
About a month back I got a darkish mark on the head of my penis.

i went to two docs and they both said it looks like a bruise. i spoke to one about std's and he said he doesnt thin I have one.

I means its been over a month and I have not sores or discharge or anything.

This mark is not sensitive to the touch but the area sometimes get an uncomfortable feeling.

If I have sexual contact the mark gets area gets sore.

Can you please give me some clue to fix this.

i also have pain in my testicals but the doc says its some other prob and he gave me tabs which dont seem to be working.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Mike,

if you are continuing to experience these problems I suggest you seek out an appointment with a specialist - a urologist is the type of medic you need to see who specialises in the male reproductive organs.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Jay | 2008/07/17

Sounds like you should visit a Urologist for a second opinion as soon as you can - pain during sexual contact definitely doesn't sound good especially seeing that it is ongoing..

Also, post your question to the Cyberdoc on Health24 - would probably get solid advice about your medical question.

Good luck!

Reply to Jay

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.