Question
Posted by: Suzy | 2004/10/21

Marital status webb site?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SITE TO LOOK UP FOR THE MARITAL STATUS OF A DIVORCED PERSON?

Splendid ! I was also able to confirm that I haven't got married lately, without noticing it !

6
Posted by: Suzy | 2004/10/21

Hi and yes I did. He is divorced!! Thank goodness!

Reply to Suzy
Posted by: Lientjies | 2004/10/21

Were you able to check his status? Let us know if all is ok.

Reply to Lientjies
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/21

It was so funny as this black lady found out she's married to a guy from irak i think so she packed her bags and went to his house saying she's moving in she's his wife and she's going to divorce him and she want half of everything... hee hee

then he eventually acknowledges that he paid R2000 to get the certificate....

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Suzy | 2004/10/21

Thanks alot! My b/friend is divorced so I just wanted to check. Didnt watch the carte blanche thing as I live in Australia.
Thanks!

Reply to Suzy
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/21

or try w w w dot home-affairs dot gov dot za

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/21

I looked it up and I am married.... They are soooo full of sh*t you have to go in to "binnelandse sake" to sort it out - i looked after the thing on carte blanche.....

wobble wobble wobble dot home-affairs dot gov dot za/status/marital_status.asp

Hope you find what you want if you still have a problem mail me on marketforce at tiscali dot co dot za

Reply to CP MOM